Monday 10 March 2008

Zblog #5

Zblog #5
WHERE ARE YOU?
Where am I? Well, I'm back and I'm sorry if you missed me...
I won't tell you about my little trip to the Caribbean...
'cos that won't really help matters, will it?
Perhaps I could tell you that I've been working every hour god sends on this project or that... But you won't believe me will you?
So, what's my excuse?
DREAMING
Well, I've been dreaming, I thought that it would be easy to find the time to write an hour a day and to post a little something new to this story every evening. However, the reality of the situation is that I get so tired, that I fall asleep and the only thing I'm actually able to do is dream! I don't want to just dream though, I want to dream something up when I fall asleep. So, maybe, just maybe... I'm actually working on my script when you think I'm asleep and dreaming.
VISITORS
Anyway, thank you for visiting this page even though there isn't anything new for you to read. I will try (again) to update daily or at least regularly, so please don't give up on me just yet. Thanks for reading, and please do come back soon!

No comments: