Wednesday 19 March 2008

Zblog #6

Zblog #6
REALISTIC
Okay, I'm going to have to get realistic about the amount of posts I can make in a week to Space Invaders! Because every time I get enthusiastic about this novel, something else comes up that demands my time. I would love to find an hour a day to indulge myself, but I need to get real and let you know that from now on this page WILL be updated every Wednesday!
IDEAS
The ideas for this story come at the most unpredictable of times, I'll just be dropping off to sleep and bingo! I can see how such and such a scenario will take place. I know that you know that I already have a play script for Space Invaders! and that all the ideas were formulated more than two decades ago, but don't you know? There's always something new!
NATASHA
One of the new characters that I have dreamed up is a woman called Natasha. When I first thought of her, she was only going to have a small part in the play and in the end I never used her at all but I did write a page of dialogue for her (that I now can't find). So anyway, now that I'm writing the Novel version, I intend to find a way to incorporate her into the plot. Of course one character or thread leads to another and when you stitch 'em all together you should have a new garment. In the case of Natasha, she has led me on to discover several other new people, plots and sub-plots, conflict and subterfuge..
NEW READERS
Hi there, thanks for clinking-the-links to Space Invaders! I hope you enjoy your time here. I must apologise once again, to all of my readers for not updating this page as often as I have previously said that I would. Sorry! Anyhow, new readers and old readers alike can leave a comment on any post. You don't have to belong to any organisation or pay any kind of fee, all you need to do is clink-the-comment-button and type a message! Of course if you need/want to contact me personally/privately you can e-mail me from the clinkable-link in my full profile...

No comments: