Monday 23 June 2008

Zblog #8

Zblog #8
MONKEY PUZZLE
Welcome to my-work-in-progress-novel Space Invaders! Or should I say welcome to my slow-progress-novel? Anyway, I apologise yet again for getting things wrong and not posting when I said I would and so on and such forth. I really mean to write a bit each day and to post at least once a week. I know I've said it before and I meant it then too. However, things don't always work out the way you want them to, do they?
PROMISES PROMISES
So this time I'm making no promises, all I can tell you is that I intend to finish this thing and that I will post whenever I can. I was just reading the excellent Writers Who Blog site and there was a thing there that talked about writing a hundred words a day. That's a good idea, isn't it. In fact I think I'll clink-the-link HERE and go back over there and read it again. Why don't you try it too? You never know, you just might like it.
THE STORY SO FAR..
Okay, thanks everybody for sticking with me. We're over in FreedomLand right now in Chapter Three of our little story, the big panic in the Oval Office is the Alien Threat! What will happen? Will the nasty aliens attack? Will the Space Bods on the west coast have a solution? Or will something else emerge? Read on to find out the answers to all of these questions and much much more.. How cheesey's that? More next time...
RECENT POSTINGS
Some of you may be wondering what happened to some of the recent postings and/or why there's a gap in the dates etc. The simple answer is, that I deleted several postings for technical reasons. Also to keep the continuity of the story going. I feel that I'm back on track now and that I will be making frequent postings in future. So, many thanks for visiting Space Invaders! Please tell your friends and bookmark this site and return as often as you like.

No comments: