Tuesday 1 July 2008

Zblog #9

Zblog #9
MARCHING ON
Slowly the story is marching along nicely now. We'll soon be at the end of the third chapter, in fact I'm going to wrap it up this week. Then we can move on to see what's happening elsewhere. I've got a new character in my head Natasha, I think I may have mentioned her on an earlier Zblog posting. Anyway, it appears that Natasha's son mysteriously disappeared only an hour after he was born, not only that but another boy who was born in the same maternity room on the same day as Natasha's son also went missing... The plot thickens!
DEFECTED?
If you've been reading the recent postings to Space Invaders! you'll know that a top agent has defected from The Party Peoples Republic to the FreedomLanders. But who is it? and just how important is the information he carries? Not only that but why has he defected now? The answers to all of these questions will be revealed as you read on... Well, in Chapter Four anyway! UPCOMING
Where am I up to with the overall work? And what can you expect to see on these pages in the coming weeks? First things first, I'm only actually up to where you can read up to, this is an Online Novel as far as it goes, by that I mean, that I'm writing it in little snippets directly onto the web page. This work is very much a first draft warts an' all project. As for other stuff that I intend to post soon, I want to scan the original play script of Space Invaders! that I wrote in Manchester's Withington Library in 1984 and post it on this bloggage!
FULL CHAPTER
Another thing I'm in the process of doing is pasting all the snippets together to make a full chapter. At the moment I'm working on Chapter One and later this week I will be reposting it as a complete chapter. The idea is to knit all the bits together and post them as full chapters, there will be a clickable-link to transport you from the latest post to the start of an unbroken and hopefully readable chapter. So, by the time I finish writing this story, there should be a completed second or third draft version Online for you to read. Phew!
More Zblog soon..
Please bookmark this site and come back often...

No comments: