Tuesday 8 July 2008

CHARLIE Chapter Three - (post five)

CHARLIE Chapter Three - (post five)
The security man stands in front of the presidents desk in a private side room. The room is soundproofed and only personell with the highest clearing are allowed in. "Okay sir!" says the Security man, "I'll arrange for a mission to be sent."
"Tonight!" barks the President.
"Yes sir, Mr President! Tonight!"
"Jason," begins the President, addressing the security man by his first name. "I sent for you because I believe that you're the man for the job. When you volunteered, you confirmed that for me."
"Thank you sir."
"Jason, you won't thank me when you find out the extent of the mission."
There is a silence in the already very quiet room, it is the President who speaks again first. "You will leave tonight for the east, our people have arranged for you to take the place of a journalist on a student trip... these are your papers, the orders are in the envelope. Good Luck Jason."
"Thank you sir," he replies and before he leaves the private office, he adds "I'll need it over there."

No comments: