Saturday 16 January 2010

Zblog #12

Zblog #12

VERY IMPORTANT PEOPLE
Phew, is it really January 2+10 already? Okay then, watch this space. One of the things about being old is that you can look back on your life and remember people and incidents that happened way back in the past. In my life I've met a number of very important people, I didn't know that they were important at the time, but looking back, I now realise that they were/are. Anyway, one of these VIP's told me that 'The more you do in life, the more you're asked to do.' Have you ever noticed that? Well I have, and at the moment, I'm up to my eyeballs in projects, but a promise is a promise, is a promise, so I'm back! And I'll be posting here again on a regular basis, so watch this space!!
THE STORY SO FAR
Yes this will be up soon!

4 comments:

Stan Ski said...

Looking forward - not too far forward I hope.

~*. D E E P A .* ~ said...

hey !

hoping to read more !

~*. D E E P A .* ~ said...

.. am still waiting !

Andy Sewina said...

Hiya DEEPA, I think I'll have something for you very soon!