Saturday 23 February 2008

Zblog #4

Zblog #4
CHAPTERS
Okay, now I've started to post chapter two. You'll notice the different characters and the new setting. I call the different scenes or sections of this work chapters, only for want of a better word or description. It may well be that later on I change the way the 'chapters' are laid out or even do away with them entirely as seems to be the modern trend. One of the books I'm reading at the moment is presented this way, and it works very well. So, who knows?
FOOTFALL
Part of the problem with blogging in general is getting people to read your work. I suppose in that respect it is not much different than any other form of publishing. On the one hand you don't want to force people to read your manuscript but on the other hand you don't want them to ignore you either. There must be a happy medium somewhere, but I guess the key is to keep on writing, regardless.
ZBLOGGING!
What's the Zblog! or the Zblogging all about then? Well, at the risk of confusing you and complicating matters even further... Go on then, I'll tell yer! It's an alphabetical thing, that's what it is. You see in blogger, on blogspot, well on this template anyway, I can create an alphabetical list, a list as posted or an alphabetical list reversed. So, to call the blog bit, blog one, blog two etc. would simply mess up the chapter listings. So instead of blog read Zblog! Which also means that there will be less than twenty six chapters in total.

No comments: